- invest in a good cause
Giving up your valuable spare time to help someone to be their best seems like a worthy cause, right?
Think of the positive impact you can have on another individual through making use of your business experience & motivational skills.
Share your knowledge with the next generation of British based entrepreneurs and help them to learn and grow.
Here's what we ask of you:
- 8 hours a month mentoring, this however, may not always with the same client (2 hours a week / 1 day a month)
- Meetings need to be face to face in a safe and public place
- Keep a record of meetings you hold and e-mail to our mentor co-ordinator each month
- You will need to have a clean DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) made before you start. However the cost of this will be covered by us
- For Start-Up mentors only: Proof of a rounded experienced career and stature for mentee's to respect, for which you agree that Ixion will be the sole judge of this criteria.
- Please keep us informed of any successes or issues that you may experience
I want to be a mentor. What do I do next?
The next step to becoming a business mentor is through an application form, which can be found here
If you have any questions please contact the Ixion Volunteer Mentors team via:
T: 0844 248 0515