- what to expect
What to expect when you sign up to become an Ixion business mentor.
What do we require from you?
- To dedicate 2 hours a week / 1 day a month of your time to mentor and support any clients.
- To be over 18 years of age and a UK resident
- Proof of a rounded experienced career and appropriate stature for the mentee's to respect and value
- Commitment to turn up and meet face to face with your mentee's as you have organised each week/month
- Provide a few paragraphs of feedback on each mentor session to give to the mentee
- To cover the cost of your own expenses (except the Cost of any DBS checks that we're required to make whilst you're active on the programme.
What can you expect of us and the mentee's?
- Our panel will consider your application and let you know if you have been successful or not
- Our mentor co-ordinator will support every successful mentor applicants through the process
- Ixion will contact you after you regsiter, to determine whether there are any suitable mentee's in your area
- We will cover the cost of your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously called CRB checks) once you have agreed to become a mentor
- You have full control over those who you wish to mentor, we will discuss mentee's with you before starting any programme and you can decide if they're an individual you wish to support
If you have any questions please contact the Ixion Volunteer Mentors team via:
T: 0844 248 0515